السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Welcome to Pearls of Wisdom.
I hope you’re in the best of iman & health by the grace of Allah!
My name is Sara and I’m a young Muslimah on the path of continuous self improvement Inshaa’ Allah. I follow the Qur’an and Sunnah and adhere to the methodology of the Salaf (i.e. I am from Ahlus Sunnah wa’al Jamaa’ah/Salafi/Sunni). To learn about who the Salaf-us-Saalih (Pious Predecessors) are and what it means to follow the manhaj (methodology) of the Salaf, please see my Salafiyyah tag.
In order to share the beautiful Islamic quotes, ilm (knowledge), and hikmah (wisdom) I come across in my journey toward becoming a better Muslim, I’ve created this space to reflect as well as act upon these Pearls of Wisdom, Inshaa’ Allah.
I will always do my best to post credible information and reference sources, whether they are from the Qur’an, Sunnah, or scholarly works. May Allah forgive me for the mistakes I make, and help myself and all reading learn more about Islam. May He enable me to spread the knowledge of His deen (religion) and guidance of His Rasul (Messenger) as best as I am able. All good is from Allah alone and the mistakes are from myself.
O Allah, Exalted and Most High, I call upon You to permit this blog to be a proof for me and not against me on the Day of Resurrection.
A few points to keep in mind:
- To understand the Basics of Islam, please start here.
- For questions, please reference this excellent website first.
- Please note that I refrain from speaking with brothers/men.
- I publish all questions pertaining to Islam asked by males to avoid idle chat.
- I cannot tolerate hateful or disrespectful messages.
- If your blog contains profanity, nudity, or any vulgar content, kindly refrain from reblogging.
- I do not follow back on request. You may however, feel free to ask me to check out your blog!
If you find that I have posted anything that is improperly sourced, please do not hesitate to send me a message with the appropriate daleel [evidence].
Any comments, questions, or polite naseeha may be directed toward my Ask box.